If you`re interested in gastronomy, history and art, then don`t miss out on this guided tour.
Savour Zaragoza will take you into the historic heart of the city through a host of flavours, smells and unique sensations that are typical of Zaragoza.
As well as learning about the origin of the key ingredients in Zaragozan cuisine in the Indiscreet Street Food Workshop, entering the hidden museum of the Torre Nueva and discovering endless surprising facts in the Central Market, you can sample some of the best local products at the Casa Montal and Bodegas Almau.
Savour the experience!
- Saturdays at 11:00 a.m.
- Calendar: 4 and 18 January, 1 and 22 February, 15 and 29 March, 12 and 26 April, 10 and 24 May 7 and 21 June, 5, 12, 19 and 26 July, 23 and 30 Augost, 20 and 27 September 11 and 25 octubre, 8 and 22 November 13 and 27 December
- Standard rate: 13 euros
- Free for under 5s (not including tasting sessions)
- Over 65s and the Unemployed: 11 euros
- Children from 5 to 7: 11 euros
- The Indiscreet Street
- Casa Montal / Torre Nueva Museum
- Central Market
- Bodegas Almau
- Information about the calendar, schedule, bookings and availability can be obtained at Municipal Tourist Offices.
- Telephones: +34 976 142 008 / +34 976 201 200
- Guided tour in Spanish.
- Virtual Office: from 9:00 to 21:00.
- Buy online
Puedes ver fotos de esta visita en flickr