With this tour you can get acquainted with the sweeter side of Zaragoza. Learn about the history of chocolate by visiting some of the most iconic chocolate establishments and sampling it in all of its forms: liquid, solid, hot, ice cream... a real treat!
- Saturdays at 11.00 h
- Calendar: 16 e 30 January 13 e 27 February, 12 March, 9 e 23 april, 7 e 21 may, 4 e 18 june, 3 e 17 september, 1 e 22 october, 5 e 19 november, 17 december.
- 13 euros. Free for under 5s (chocolate tasting not included).
- Over 65s and the unemployed: 11 euros.
- Children from 5 to 7: 11 euros.
- Ticket sales and reservations
Important! Ticket reservations will be held until the day before the tour. More information is available at tourist offices.
La Lonja (Plaza del Pilar)
Departure point: la Lonja, The route will start off down Alfonso street, including a visit to the Pablo Gargallo Museum patio (accessible) where the first tasting will take place. The visit will continue until Ariño Squire where the second tasting will take place in Buen Gusto (step at entrance) and then down Don Jaime street, visitingPasteleria Fantoba (adapted access) where there will be a third tasting. We continue down Santo Dominguito de Val street until we visit Pasteleria Los Mallorquines. Here the visit will end with the final tasting.
En Patio Museo Pablo Gargallo, Buen Gusto de exquisito a lo cotidiano, Pastelería Fantoba, Pastelería Los Mallorquines.
Minimum 10 people and maximum 25 people
- At tourist offices
- Tourist Line 902 142 008 (number only available within Spain) – +34 976 201 200
- Guided tour in Spanish.
- Specialised establishments: Asociación de Pasteleros de Zaragoza (Zaragoza Confectioners Association) (+34 976 271 642)
Chocopass is the sweetest way of discovering Zaragoza... a true chocolate experience!! Information